One of our JSL members is hosting a Run for the Cure on Sunday, October 22nd! Ashley lost her beloved mother Alicia in 2008 and has been raising funds to honor her mother ever since. Please join the fight against breast cancer and run for the Alicia Rolland Memorial Fund.
Ashley and her family have worked hard to continue the good works inspired by her mother, and have accomplished some impressive feats in Alicia’s memory.
- Awarded $26,000 in Scholarships to members of THSRA regions 7 and 9
- Donated $5,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Awarded over $100,000 in cash and prizes to our event contestants
- Helped provide free mammograms to 5 women
- Sent “Fighter Packages” to 50+ cancer patients and survivors
- Donated over $5,000 to various groups and events that support causes similar to ours
And, they’re not done yet! They have some big plans for moving forward! Read more of their story by clicking here.
Join the good fight by registering for the upcoming run by clicking here. We hope to see you there!